Monday, 9 January 2012

aaaaaaaaaa!!

besok besok! ergh erghh , tidakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! besok , ustazah zuriyana 
bagi borang pemohonan jadi pengawasss , please pray for mee :'( 
i hope i will get this Pengawas Sekolah , before this i already mohon nk jadi .. tp , x dpt. because 1 of the questions i can't answerrr..hmm~
but , i'm so happy because..all answer that i hafal..already in my head ;) hikhik
n , my bestie help me to give any answers. :)
risha nk inform kt my mom n my sister ! sampai sini je lah nk update..kang x hafal2 pulak yg nk hafal tuh.
wish me luck eh followers? :(
happy day ever that i ever seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn in my life <3
please give me that happinest in my life that i ever seeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :'))
SOB SOB! HACHUMMM :)

Thank's for reading my possy , like if u like :)

No comments:

This is Official Blog , not allowed for copycats! :)